Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sexy Shoot

Alicia and Holly decided to brave my lenses again and this time we kicked it up a notch!
As we descended on Marion, North Carolina we saw the town's glamour barometer start to rise and it was off to find some sweet spots for shooting. We started off inside an old train car located in the heart of town. Some lone tourist dude kept wandering into my backgrounds so we moved outside, shot up the exterior of the train and it was off to the crack house!
Actually it was an old, burned factory of some kind that we came across but my money is betting it's moonlit for nefarious crack activities at some point in it's history. The crime scene tape was already there. We weren't to be deterred.
I could have shot at the factory for hours but we wanted to get in some wet shots before we lost our light so from there we headed to Lake James.
Hopping the fence at Lake James after closing time seemed much less criminal after coming from a real crime scene. I've noticed park rangers never consider the sweet, late afternoon light when they establish their park hours.
This was a fun night! I've got a great job.





















Holly got one of my cameras at some point and grabbed a few shots of yours truly.



We were starving after all the shooting. Here's our little group in the parking lot at Fatz Cafe.

2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

All I can say is YOU ROCK!! You have got some of the best shots of me that I truely LOVE! No one has ever done that! (Except you!) HA HA!!

DeAnn said...

Zac.. your blog..

Addictively Phenomenal...