Thursday, October 16, 2008

Erica & Josh

I'M NOT DEAD!
I know a few of you were wondering since it's been over a month since I've put anything up on the blog.
No worries, I've just been shooting a ton.
And to kick off this shooting spree we've got Erica & Josh!

Erica and Josh had their super fabulous day at The Farm Party Barn in Candler, NC. The weather was perfect for their fun and picturesque ceremony and the reception was rocking thanks to the amazing Ms. Jones & The Velvetones.

Erica and Josh are both great at playing it up for the camera and we walked away with some sweet images!
It took me a long time to narrow down my selections for the blog and I still came out with a bunch!
























2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Another amazing photo shoot. These are priceless photos. Keep em coming!

aaron said...

Wow! Really strong images. well done!