Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Three Amigos hit Miami

Photographer extraordinaire Aaron Hogsed of Aaron Imaging recently asked me to tag along with him on a few shoots down in Florida.
Hmmm... let me think. Sure - I suppose I can squeeze that in.
Also making the trip down with us was the amazing Aaron Morrell of Grae Skye Studio.



Here's a few of the tastiest images - I'm putting a few more than usual on the blog since we did quite a bit of shooting.
Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!


This isn't the typical stained glass work I come across in churches.




I'm pretty sure Dana Carvey was playing the organ.

Jennifer - our awesome bride.





A fellow Zac rockin' out at the reception.


Aaron Hogsed still trying to wake up around noon.

Your's truly, waiting on breakfast in a funky little diner.



Aaron Morrell enjoying a break from the 23 degree weather we left in North Carolina.



And we did actually get around to trashing a dress - well, we scared it anyway.





A bit of the South Beach Strip.

2 comments:

aaron said...

South Beach bring'n da heat

Anonymous said...

Hey Zac, absolutely fabulous photos.
You'll be in a Grae Skye Studio production soon!!
Aaron M.