Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Brand New Website - zacthomas.com!

Regular blog readers will know that the zac thomas clan has had a pretty eventful year - and the website kept getting pushed back.
Well, no more! I'm tired of my lame website that's been out there this whole time. It never worked well anyway.
Many nights have turned into the a.m. trying to get the new and improved www.zacthomas.com up and running.
Of course the whole thing would be pretty boring if I didn't have all my amazing clients to show off!
So, many thanks to all of you!
Leave me some comments - I'd love to know what you think!

Rock on!

7 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Let me be the first to say that I love your new site! Love the metal background. Very cool!

C.J. Carpenter Hardin said...

I love the new website! I cannot wait to see it once every thing is fully finished. Will you still be shooting families, or have you decided to go with just weddings and wedding related stuff? Hopefully you will! The pictures you have done of families and babies are excellent.

Tracy Waldrop said...

You go with your bad self!! Awesome. So you. Love the new site and music.

Anonymous said...

It ROCKS!

DeAnn said...

Love the new page.. It totally rocks. It's edgy, exciting and a breath of fresh air. This is what people want! Something easy to navigate and see your amazing work. Post some new pics! We're dying here!

DeAnn

Anonymous said...

Zac, LOVE the new blog! Aren't you glad you finally bit the bullet and got SIS? I've been following your wife's blog as well. Sending many prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, meant to say "website" not blog! I'm a dufus!