Monday, June 22, 2009

Todd & Wendy's engagement shoot

I'm so happy for Todd & Wendy (and Logan!)
I smiled the whole time I was editing these shots.
Todd's been a good friend since we were stationed together in Germany.
Two days to catch up in Florida was much too short!
We only had the day before the wedding to pull off an engagement shoot which transitioned into a shrimp boil party at the beach house!
Waiting on the shrimp, Todd used his celebratory cigar to pull off a pretty good Clint Eastwood!





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! you're so talented.... I wanna be like you when I grow up...(oh snap, i'm already all growed! Darn!)

Michele said...

Zac.....LOVED the pictures!!!! You are amazing!!

aaron morrell said...

Hey Zac,
Great shots, looks like you guys had FUN!!
looking forward to shooting together in July..... I think. Ha!