Saturday, April 19, 2008

Girls on Film



Here's a shoot that doesn't come along very often!
DeAnn, Dana, Michelle and Krista have been friends since grade school. DeAnn moved from North Carolina out to California 10 years ago but she's been checking out Dana and Michelle's pictures on the blog. Jealous for a little zac|thomas experience of her own, she called me and let me know she was coming out to visit and that she wanted to do a BFF shoot with all the girls. Sweet!
We all met up in downtown Asheville and have a fun time with it. You know it's a good time when your clients get the camera and start taking pictures of you!
And yes, I realize the same staircase is showing up in all my shoots. People dig it, what can I say.




The slideshow moves pretty quick so be sure to check 'em all out in the gallery view at the end!

6 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

I was so cracking up on these! They are truly amazing!! Glad someone turned the camera on you Zac! HA HA! Great pics of you as well! Can't wait till my next shoot! You really do have a way with that camera of yours!

DeAnn said...

Zac. This was so much fun. Thank you!! I love the pics of you of too. They came out great! Thank you for your never-ending ability to make every picture amazing. Thank you also for restoring the confidence in myself that I had lost. This is something I will never forget. Your priceless-Never forget the gift you are to everyone that knows you.

DeAnn

DeAnn said...

It's Ironic with the title because there is a song by Duran Duran called "Girls on film" about getting their pictures taken with a camera clicking in the background.. funny...

zac|thomas said...

REALLY!? There's a song?
We're both showing our age :)

Duran Duran rocks! Well, they did in middle school...

Anonymous said...

Zac I totally love what your did with my old.. and I do mean old.... friend Deann............. I have known that crazy woman for more than a decade.. and I hold lots of secrets on her!! She went on and on about you after she got back home! Your work is excellent.. when my health fully recovers and my fat finishes falling off my ass I plan on coming down to see you for some new work!! xoxo

DeAnn said...

Excuse me Randolph! im NOT that old! and I think I look good for 36-Thank you very much! Lets not be telling secrets either.. Zac is amazing, just wait... you'll see...