Friday, April 4, 2008

Jenny's "Trash the Dress"



Jenny and I went out shooting on my birthday in February and she's been very patient with me getting her shots online.
Another victim of my housing mess :)
We didn't trash her dress nearly as much as we'd anticipated but the point is to really come away with some cool images and I think we did quite well in that regard.
Jenny brought her guitar along and she sang for people in the park in downtown Asheville; she even got in a little stage time at Jack of the Wood for their Sunday afternoon patrons. You never know what you can do till you ask.
We may not have trashed the dress but we did toss it halfway through in exchange for some more comfortable attire and we kept on shooting.
My thanks to Jenny for being so cool and giving us all some sweet images!

Jenny Rocks!

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

It's just one amazing picture after another....