Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bradford & Crystal's E-Shoot

I forgot that I made this little video after the shoot. I just came across it and thought I'd throw it in here.



Here's an engagement shoot we weren't sure would happen.
Bradford and Crystal live in Alabama and didn't have any definite plans to get to Asheville before their wedding at the beginning of October. But, fortunately for all of us, they both had to take the BAR exam in Virginia. Perhaps not so fortunate for them but - you go to law school, you should see that one coming :)
So they made a stop in Asheville on the way back to finalize some details with a few vendors and gave me a few hours to shoot them looking fabulous! I think they both look great, especially considering they just came off a couple of intense days in Virginia.
We got started nice-n-early at 9am and I was beat by 11. Chillin' at Mayfel's in their A/C for lunch was a welcome reward.
Bradford and Crystal rounded out the day with a leisurely drive all the way back to Alabama. goodtimes.

Here's a few of my favorites from the shoot. Enjoy!






















2 comments:

Jarrad Lister Photography said...

Nice collection! See you tomorrow at tha PUG

Anonymous said...

Looking at your engagement sessions makes me so sad we didn't get a few of Justin and I the day before the wedding...but I wasn't exactly picture worthy on that hectic day, so we can blame the bride >< Seeing your shots of our wedding is my one major count down right now. Justin and I are both really excited! Thank you guys again for making the trip down and hopefully we can do it again sometime on a less important weekend!