Saturday, August 2, 2008

San Francisco Baby!

We're trying something new today, kicking it up a notch!
I had the opportunity to fly out to San Francisco in July to do an engagement shoot with Sean and Mindy. And. it. was. sweet.
I went to high school out in California and this gave me the chance to hang out with my old friend Dan from back in the day. Dan and I scouted some areas around Treasure Island and when Sean and Mindy showed up we were ready to roll.
Dan was kind enough to loan me his dad's jacket too, as I was unprepared for the San Francisco Bay breeziness.

Check out their rockin' e-shoot and stay tuned for the wedding. It's only 30 days away!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Hey Zac

I LOVE YOUR WORK!!!! This is AWESOME! You are truly a gifted young man. I am so impressed with all you did with the photo shoot and I am so happy that you will be the photographer at the wedding! See you soon.

Mrs. Schweitzer (Mindy's Mom)

sarah said...

nice job! i'm a friend of sean and mindy's. i'm impressed that you were willing to lay on the ground so much. i hope we get to witness similar antics at the wedding.

zac|thomas said...

Oh, it's ON at the wedding. The engagement shots are just to warm up!

Jarrad Lister Photography said...

Sweet!

Unknown said...

Great pictures Cannot wait to see you...Lots and lots of love
Grandma Lee