Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Mellow Mushroom Shoot

Alright, to be fair this shoot doesn't have too much to do with the Mellow Mushroom but I needed a name for my blog post. It's not completely random though, we did stop and have lunch at the 'shroom. And a pretty fabulous lunch it was - I don't know why I don't eat there more often.
This is Michelle and her family and extended family. I won't go into details mainly because I've forgotten some of them and I'll screw it up. But a few carloads of family reunion participants left Tennessee and met up with me in downtown Asheville for fun, photos and food. And I'm glad to say we accomplished all three!
I've got another shoot with Michelle and her friend Stacy coming up!
Stay tuned...




















2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Beautiful family, great shots of Michelle. These pictures make me homesick!

Honour Hiers Stewart said...

Zac, these are amazing. Great eye, composition and spirit.