Monday, June 23, 2008

I shot 'em all

It was off to Jonesborough, Tennessee this time to shoot a whole family!
The trend to shoot when it's amazingly hot continued this time.
I had to change my shirt three times during the day as I went to shoot a wedding directly afterwards.

This is the fabulous Stacy & Kevin with Kiersten and Camden.
Camden wasn't feeling the photo time so I handed him one of my camera's and he quickly got the hang of snapping away.
I believe he's booking weddings for next year.
We had a fun time walking the street of Jonesborough, checking out the old buildings and taking a welcome, air conditioned break in The Lollipop Shop.
I'd drive to Tennessee everyday for families this gorgeous! They made my job too easy!
Jonesborough.... upon reflection there might have been two streets.

It also hit me as I was editing, Kevin could totally be Sean Astin's brother - or stand in.

CHECK OUT THE WHOLE SHOOT IN THE SLIDESHOW!















1 comment: