Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seabrook Island, SC

After weeks of planning Jill Higgins had her second shooter flake out on her at the last minute.
So I got a call on Thursday from Jill asking if I could shoot for her the next day - at Seabrook Island, SC - 300 miles away. Five hours of shooting and a 600 mile round trip make for a long day but I was glad to help out, I don't get to shoot at the beach as often as I'd like.
This was a beach destination wedding for Emilie, the bride, who wasn't happy that it was overcast with occasional rain and major wind. She had to have her ceremony indoors but we still came away with some sweet images - once Emilie and Kevin saw each other it was all smiles. The groomsmen were a fun bunch too!
Here's a few shots from the day.

Thanks for having me out Jill, I had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zac,
Thanks so much for coming out!
:) Jill