Friday, May 30, 2008

Ashley & Steve

Hailing from Greer, South Carolina - and not too happy about it - we have Ashley and Steve!
I got a call from Ashley out of the blue one day, she had seen my website and booked me right over the phone. Awesome.

Steve and Ashley took the time to drive up to Asheville to do their engagement shoot a couple of weeks ago. We wandered a few back streets downtown that I hadn't been on before and then we drove down Riverside Drive scouting some cool locations.
Along the way we did the taboo of talking politics and religion almost the whole time. We both agree we'd vote Bush a third term if we had the option. Can I get an Amen!

Ashley got a sneak peak at her shots before they made it to the blog and here's what she had to say, "I wanted to email you and let you know how much I love our pictures!!! They are fabulous, I can’t wait for Steve to get home to see them!"

The wedding's only a few short weeks away! Stay tuned for more!













No comments: