Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Alicia, Elizabeth and Holly

I've kept these pretty ladies from seeing their images for almost two weeks but, here they are!
I shot Alicia and her husband back in October and she called me and said she wanted to do a shoot with her step-daughter, Elizabeth and her niece, Holly.

Three women, dressed-up, looking gorgeous - they want me to come hang out with them and take pictures. I've had worse jobs.





We met up in downtown Asheville and made an afternoon of it, walking and shooting. We took a break and had some pizza at Barley's and then headed across the street to Hannah Flannigans for some shots of a different kind - followed by some pictures on top of the bar.
Not a bad day at the office :)

Enjoy the show!

5 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

What can I say other than you are AMAZING!!!!!! Love them! I hate my hair but you had nothing to do with that! That is why I hate shooting in the wind!! You are such a PRO!!

DeAnn said...

Im jealous.. these are so good. Great subjects though. There's total magic here.. all that
"Zac-ness". Envious are the viewers like myself, wishing my pictures were magic like these...

Alicia Sharp said...

DeAnn, what are you talking about cick? Your pics were so good I copied YOURS!! Your a nut and I think your pics rock as well!!

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful!!Gorgeous pic of gorgeous girls...

Cathy said...

I want to have fun like that!!! And I want to be 20 again! Is it wrong????????????????????