Friday, June 13, 2008

David & Alli

If I could shoot weddings like David & Alli's all the time I'd be a happy man!
I can't tell you how much fun their wedding was.
These two, along with their whole clan, are the embodiment of laid back and fun.
I've seen full bands generate less energy than David's iPod nano!

These are just a few details from the day. If you want to see what went down you'll have to watch the slideshow!









David & Alli - this is your wedding!



Many of these amazing pictures are thanks to my second shooter, Sophia Jekic.
She did a fantastic job!
Thanks Sophia!

2 comments:

Jarrad Lister Photography said...

Awesome! I think this is your best wedding so far.

Anonymous said...

David and Alli are wonderful friends and we were proud to be a part of there big day since they did drive to Ohio for ours!! Zac, great job!!