Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rooftop Shooter!

I warned you there would be more Hillary and Wes coming your way. Wait no longer!

Hillary is a landscape architect and she works on the top floor of the "legal building" on Pack Square in downtown Asheville.
She just happened to have a client in the Jackson building with access to the roof so we thought we'd take full advantage of that for some sweet rooftop shooting!
Jarrad Lister drove up from Spartanburg, South Carolina to shoot with me this time. Check out his blog and notice the main header image is one I got of him shooting on the roof.

















That's not all. CHECK OUT ALL THE IMAGES IN THE SLIDESHOW!


4 comments:

Jarrad Lister Photography said...

Sweet collection and thanks for having me up to Asheville. Rooftop Shooters Rule! (as long as we don't go to high, I don't like heights)

Anonymous said...

Great shots Zac! We can't thank you enough for the hard work you've done for us. Anyone checking out this blog should hire Zac right now...he's the bomb!

Wes

Alicia Sharp said...

Zac these are amazing photos! I love them!! Congrats to the couple!! The rooftop pics are awesome!!

aaron said...

nice!!!