Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Extreme Sharp

Alicia keeps my head fat.
She is on the blog everyday and is always leaving comments on how amazing my pictures are.
Well her day has arrived. Finally Alicia has some amazing pictures of her own!
This had to be one of the most easy-going shoots I've done. Alicia and Donald are so mellow. We just wandered around their property talking about cars and work and their cool old-school tractor!
Donald builds high-end custom staircases but with his steady and soothing baritone voice he could easily work in radio.
Another amazing couple I never would have met had it not been for photography.
Do what you love!

Here's the slideshow!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are great. They feel like a wonderful family. Shawn

Anonymous said...

Well Zac you have done it again... captured a couple of great friends of mine beautifully with your photography!!! Alicia may even be more critical than me and she absolutely loves them and so do I!You Rock! Avian's Mom

Cathy said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!! If you come to Chicago ever, you'll have a date with me my husband, you and your camera!!!!

ALICIA- there beautiful, just like you!

Alicia Sharp said...

These are the best pics I have evr had done! I absolutely love them! I cannot say thank you enough and tell you how much you rock!!! I wish you all the best with your business!

Anonymous said...

Again, awesome pics, here. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the animals, but I LOVE that picture of the dog! She just looks so loyal and patient - like she has been waiting for you to come home all day. How do you capture stuff like that?! Very cool.