Monday, November 5, 2007

Extreme Fleming

I'm very appreciative of everyone who's been so patient with me as I try and catch up on all my editing.
Not the least of these are Bruce and Traci.
I first met Bruce and Traci through Jolene's MOPS group (Mothers Of PreschoolerS). We went over to their house in August for their son Elijah's 3rd birthday party. This was when I first learned that Elijah shall never come within 10 feet of caffeine and that Anna is quite possibly the toughest child born of a woman. It's totally feasible that a good section of Asheville could be powered by Elijah if he were able to be harnessed. And I've seen Anna brush off tumbles and falls that would still send me crying to my mom. Bruce and Traci definitely have their hands full with these two.
We met up on Wednesday the 25th at the Botanical Gardens to get some shots of everyone. This was my first time shooting at the Gardens and it was great! It's a very nice location to wander around with paths and bridges a stream and plenty of trees.
Thanks to the Flemings with trusting me to capture their family.

I put the Slideshow together with a song I knew and with pictures I've stared at for hours but, the first time I watched it I got a little misty :) You gotta love a family that loves.






4 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

I love the place where you shot these! Love all the colored leaves. Those kids are so adorable! You really got some great shots of them!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shots! The whole family is beaming with love...at least that's what I see captured. Avian's Mom

Anonymous said...

I knew my brother had a beautiful family! You have really caught some amazing moments. I hope I get one of these for Christmas!

Well Done! Noelle

Anonymous said...

You have captured the beauty of life and the people who make it so wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to display the family in a way that captures their essence and their spiritual bond. I will view the slideshow often because of the travel distance between us; I don't get to see them often, but your artistic portrayal will keep them close to my heart. I am proud of my daughter and son-in-law and all that they have accomplished!