Saturday, November 17, 2007

Extreme Martin

How many kids can you fit into one shoot?
Well, with the Martins - I count nine. Actually eight and then a mini baby shoot.
And... Eight is enough!
I couldn't help it, I had to go there.

I first met Jennifer Martin when I shot her daughter Abi and her friends doing their gymnastics at Hahn's Gymnastics Studios. She liked those shots and asked me to come get some pictures of her kids. Abi was smiling the whole time doing her gymnastics so I knew she's be fun when she wasn't worried about falling off a beam!

I didn't know how far back into Leicester you could go until I drove to the Martin's mountain top retreat. I might have opted for a car with more suspension then my lowered, VW bus had I known I'd be driving miles up a winding, dirt, mountain road. But it was fun and we came away with some awesome images of everyone!

Check 'em all out in the slideshow!







No comments: