Sunday, November 18, 2007

Extreme Pulliam

Shooting at Biltmore Lake is sweet! (Enka Lake for you die-hards)
Having the water and the manicured grounds makes for an awesome setting. And when it's time for some family shots back at the house, it's a full 67 second car ride.
This time my car ride took me to Larry and Rebecca's house with their kids, Parker and Ava.
We started off chasing the kids around the playground equipment by the lake and then Parker and Ava were nice enough to show me all the cool toys back in their playroom. And they even had a few motorized, nervousness inducers out in the garage - very cool.
Thanks to Larry and Rebecca for inviting me into their home to capture their family.
And thanks to Jackson's mom for referring me - I had a great time!

The captured moments!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little girl has the most gorgeous Betty Davis eyes! Wow! I like the shot of her and her mom on the floor. Cool angle. :)