Monday, November 5, 2007

Extreme Jackson

I came across Jackson and his mother Elizabeth through Kari Richmond's Music Together classes.
Elizabeth liked the pictures from the music classes and asked if I could get some images of Jackson before she cut his hair - HIS FIRST TIME! How cool is that?!
Well I was excited to do it and we braved the weather that wouldn't cooperate all week and came away with some awesome and occasionally, soggy shots. We started off at the Marble Slab downtown and that ensured Jackson had plenty of energy for the rest of the shoot! It took Elizabeth pointing it out but, it made my day to see Jackson imitating me by getting down on one knee while I was shooting him. I just thought it was something he did - I didn't realize I was doing the same thing! After roll starting my VW bus in the parking garage it was off to grandma's house. And what a lovely house it was with cool classic toys! Jackson kept me busy as he rode a few miles on his horse and numerous laps around the house on his trike.
This was just a wonderful session with beautiful people and a beautiful setting. I had a great time and I'm sure we'll have some images of Jackson before long with his shorter hair!

Here's the Slideshow






9 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

He is too cute and I love the one of the daughter kissing the mom on the cheek!

Anonymous said...

I love that one of him down on his knee! That is too cute! What a doll! I also really like the one of him with the bus. Cool effect you did with the coloring. Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and you did an amazing job once again! I love every picture. I'm sure this family was very pleased with these extremely touching shots...Avian's Mom

Anonymous said...

Jackson is the cutest little boy I have ever had the privilege to get to know! These pictures really show off his awesome personality! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy with every single picture! I can't watch the slide show with out tearing. Thanks Zac.

Anonymous said...

There are no words for to describe that I feel when I see this slide show.
I love this baby!

zac|thomas said...

Thanks so much for your comments. I'm privileged just to be able to get a glimpse into Jackson's life and capture a few moments of it. It's a blessed family that gets to live with him everyday!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing pictures of the most adorable little nephew. Each picture really captures Jackson's unique and wonderful personality. And what an emotional slideshow!

Anonymous said...

How photogenic can one child be when captured by the eye of a true photgrapher? Just as photogenic as Jackson always is! Great photgraphs! Keep up the great work!