Saturday, October 27, 2007

Diamond Sluggers VS. The Wildcats

Todays pictures and slideshow are thanks to Dave Williams. He asked that I come out and shoot the Diamond Sluggers game as well as capture some individual and team shots.
The game was on Tuesday the 23rd and it looked like it might not happen due to the weather. But aside from some occasional drizzle the weather cooperated and it made for some cool shots as well.
The Wildcats were the opponents that night and they benefit from Dave's request as well. With some many good looking gals on both teams, I had to shoot 'em all!
The slideshow has a handful of shots to wet your appetite but there are a few hundred more online at Pictage. You should be able to view those, at the latest, on Monday the 29th. I have the pictures there in categories according to team. Diamond Sluggers - I have multiple posed shots of each player and ten team pictures so you can pick the one where you daughter looks the best!
I had a great time at the game. Thanks to both teams for letting me be part of your night!

The girls rocked, their pictures rocked, so their slideshow's going to rock! That's how I roll.

1 comment:

Alicia Sharp said...

Not only do you amaze me with your pics but I love the way you word each post! You really have a way with the camera and with words my boy!