Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Amazing Flying Currie

This post is going to be a little different. Normally I select a handful of images to post and then put the rest in the slideshow. Well, I did that here too but, I found so many shots that I liked I decided to put a bunch up. I can do that, right? It's my blog!
You'll also notice (hopefully) a bit of branding accompanying the images as well. Let me know what you think about that new look.

To the post at hand.
Regulars to the blog may recognize the Curries from the soccer post a month or so ago.
John and Wendy have a cool room in their basement for their boys - all done in an airplane theme. So, naturally, shots of the family with airplanes were in order. My lovely assistant Jolene remembered seeing a flyer for the WNC Air Museum when we first came to Asheville and she actually had it in a file, "Things to do in Asheville". I called them up and they said it would be fine to come out and shoot - and they were great! We were the only people there at the time and they were nice enough to open all the hangar doors so we could have lots of light to shoot with! Awesome. They've got some great planes and we walked around checking them all out and shooting as we went.
This shoot was a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge as I hadn't shot airplanes before. I think they came out great! If you don't agree you're free to head over the eBay or something.















No comments: