Monday, December 3, 2007

William and his support staff: Emily & Britt

Emily, Britt and William were so fun to shoot! We were laughing the whole time, William was in a playful mood, the weather was perfect - it was walk in the park! (Well, a walk in the Botanical Gardens - which is a lot like a park. I'm not sure where you draw the line on that one. Perhaps a garden/park expert will read this and be good enough to leave a comment clearing up the mystery) The only reference I can think of for walking in a garden happened in the beginning of Genesis - and that went badly. We'll just stick with "a walk in the park". We ended our walk not with forbidden fruit but with forbidden Fuddruckers. After we relieved the franchise of a few pounds of red meat, there was no chastisement from God as was the case with our ancestral apple eaters. My theology may be off but, I'm quite sure this indicates that vegetarian may not be the way to go. God works in mysterious ways so, you may just want to play it safe and snap into a Slim-Jim.

Alrighty, how far have I strayed off topic in a few short lines? Pretty far.
Well, if anyone will forgive me for rambling on their post it's Britt & Emily. I couldn't ask for a funner family to shoot. Yes I said funner. Thanks again you guys for a great time and for the beef - I feel closer to God :)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have watched the slideshow over and over. The angles are amazing and do I detect... tree climbing? Great subjects and the changing leaves are stunning. Unbelievable.