Friday, December 14, 2007

Third time's a charm!

Dana has officially milked the Extreme Hookup for all it's worth. This is the third shoot we've done and we went high class with this one.
We shot at the Grove Park Inn this last Saturday and I actually had to put on my nice jeans! It was rough.
Actually the jeans weren't bad but the crowd wasn't expected - you'd think they were having a sale on NASCAR memorabilia.
Added to that - the last thing Avian wanted was to have her picture taken! She made me earn my shots this time. She wouldn't break, even for the iPhone - she's a rock. Kealey and Yasmine were great - very patient. I think Kealey's warming up to me; I'm usually shooting the back of his head as he's running away.
I had a fun time though. I'm actually glad Avian was in a mood, she's cute when she's pouty and I couldn't have got those shots otherwise!











3 comments:

DeAnn said...

These pictures are so good, I have no words.. simply amazing... Are you sure you can't come back to Cali and do some work? I could totally hook you up with some of my Cali friends. Have a great Christmas!

Alicia Sharp said...

OMG! These are fantastic!!!! I love the ones of Dana! She is georgous!!!! As always you captured their true selves! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!! Kealey and Yasmine look like models. Avian just wouldn't give us many smiles this time but they are still great shots. I absolutely love your work..obviously and I can't wait to see what comes out of the March shoot at Avian's birthday party. Rock On!