Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Meet Troy, Michelle and Joshua

World, I'd like you to meet Troy and Michelle. Troy and Michelle - this is the world.
I've got people checking out the blog from Alaska to Florida to Germany to California to Kyrgyzstan. I'll make you famous!

I know Troy and Michelle from church. We've been meaning to get together and get some shots for a while now but, it seems like every Sunday we say, "oh yeah, we need to do that." Well, we finally did. They only live a few minutes from me at Biltmore Lake so we had a nice area to shoot. We started off with Joshua and Troy's meal time and ended down at the lake with Joshua's first time in a swing!







2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

That baby is so adorable! You can tell that it is very loved and you really captured that! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

The Ledfords said...

Wow, These are awesome pictures! I can't get over how blue Joshua's eyes are!! Can you make mine like that???!! Troy and Michelle - you guys will cherish these pictures forever, I am sure!! Merry Christmas!!