Thursday, December 20, 2007

A little more Mease

I shot Michelle, Griffin and Carlee a few weeks ago at the Botanical Gardens. This time we met up at the Grove Park Inn to do some more family shots for Christmas cards. Everyone was much more relaxed this time around since they knew what they were in for with Sgt. Thomas (Carlee's nickname for me :)
Good stuff. What can I say? Beautiful families make my job easy!

I'm posting this on vacation in Phoenix from my laptop. I don't have access to all my usual assortment of photo tools so, I'm missing my cool zac|thomas overlay and border on the pics. If you can look past that then stay tuned for some traveling blog posts over the next few weeks.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I especially like the one of all 3 of you guys on the couch looking up. I love it! And the ones lying on the floor are too cute. Beautiful family indeed! Dana

DeAnn said...

Your expertise has no bounds...

Every shot is unique with a lot of thought and creativity. You were born to be a photographer.
DeAnn