Thursday, September 27, 2007

The hookup

I'm stoked with the responses that I've been getting for the Extreme Hookup.
I've been sitting at home for a few weeks putting together ideas, blogs, slideshows, etc. Trying to find ways to push-start a new business. And now that I've made the Hookup official I had to go out and buy a day planner book to keep up with everything. It's a cheap one - no calculator, leather, grocery lists, or math formulas. Just the basics.
So a few people have mentioned that there wasn't anyplace to comment on the hookup since it's not technically a post. So this is the related post that you can comment to about the Extreme Hookup. I get an email for each comment so if you've got something to mention that could benefit someone else (shoot ideas, locations, whatever) leave it here so others can see it and I'll see it as well.

Rock on.

No comments: