Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Switched up

I spent a few hours today messing with the blog.
I needed to figure out how to:
- link to my webpage
- link to my email
- include bigger slideshows
- include text that stays at the top of the blog
- allow anyone to make comments
- fix the time stamp that made it appear I kept normal hours
and it all had to look sweet when it was done - I'm not sure I've arrived there just yet.

I also played with the slideshows for quite a while.
You'll notice I have controls at the bottom now.
- a link to Pictage to order prints - I'll upload those tomorrow
- an email link to send the slideshow to someone
- a link to John Fogerty's website

Well, it's better I think. But it's pushing three in the morning which is late even for me. I'll re-evaluate tomorrow.

No comments: