Saturday, September 29, 2007

WNC Fall Ball

Whooo!
That's a lot of pictures to go through!
Well, here's the slideshow I promised - just a day or so late. I'm fairly new at putting slideshows together and I haven't had to deal with such a large number of images. So... this slideshow is only a fifth of what's online to view at Pictage
I certainly hope you enjoy the pictures. I know I wasn't able to get my card to everyone at the games so, if you know someone who you think would like to see the pics feel free to send them to www.zacthomas.net so they can check it out for themselves.

Alright, here it come - the catch. Shameless self promotion. If you've watched the baseball slideshows and my mini-portfolio show; why not take me up on the Extreme Hookup! It'll be just like the baseball games. I show up, shoot pics, you'll see a slideshow and get a link to Pictage - you like, you buy - you don't like, you don't buy. The only thing at stake is my livelihood and my ego - both of which I support with photography. So I can't afford to be taking crappy pictures! 

crappy |ˈkrapē|
adjective ( -pier , -piest ) slang
of extremely poor quality

Enough of that, here's the slideshow!



FROM SATURDAY EVENING:
People have started to ask about the WNC Fall Ball pics.
I had a great time shooting both Thursday night and again on Saturday morning. My batteries gave up just after the noon games started on saturday but I got a few shots of those. Between the two days I got a little over twelve hundred pictures. I'm sorting through those at the moment and hopefully should have a slideshow here for you by Sunday night.
I've got a some great shots of some great looking kids, I'm anxious to get them up here as well. If you'd like you can send me your email address and I'll let you know as soon as I have the pictures up.
Enjoy the rest of you weekend!

No comments: