Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Extreme Avian

So I met this really cute girl yesterday named Avian. We hung out at Lake Julian for a few hours getting to know each other and I think she really likes me!
We met online and she was a little nervous about meeting so, I told her to bring someone with her so she'd be more comfortable. She brought her mom and dad and her brother and sister!

Avian is 18 months old and we had a great time wandering around the trees, the sand, the water, and the toys. And she really did warm toward me there near the end - it's a little weird to meet someone for the first time and they pull out a camera with a lens that's a foot long :)

Here's just a few of my favorite's from the day. Click here to see the slideshow!






6 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Zac these are amazing! I love how well you got her eyes! I so cannot wait for our shoot! Thank you so much for The Extreme Hookup!!!

Anonymous said...

Avians Mom is in AWE!!! You captured her and the kids perfect! I am definitely going to call you very soon for another session since these are absolutely awesome!! You rock ZAC!!!!! I can't wait to do more with you...Thank U Thank U Thank U!!!

Anonymous said...

Your photographs are truly amazing. I was stunned at the story your pictures of Avian told. Im one of Dana's best friends and I live in California and if I ever move back home... I will be calling you. You are truly blessed with many gifts.
DeAnn

zac|thomas said...

I would just have a bunch of pictures of trees and playground equipment if Avian hadn't shown up.
She's the picture! I just push a button.
Thanks for your kind comments, I'm glad you like the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a small world, Zac. I met you at my son's baseball game tonight and tried to recruit you to shoot some action shots at the Blue Ridge Rollergirls next roller derby bout at Carrier Park on 10/26. Avian's mom is one of my best friends. You did some amazing work with her family. What great subjects, though. I really must schedule a shoot for my kids and me with you SOON!!

Anonymous said...

Really small world.. I was checking out some pictures of my son Jacob who plays baseball and noticed some pictures of this beautiful little girl that looked very familiar. I was not 100% sure but really thought it might be a friend of mines daughter. While reading comments from Michelle and DeAnn relized it was her. Dana she is beautiful and Zac You do wonderful work! See You in Nov for our family shoot.
Leah