Monday, October 22, 2007

Learned I am, and booked too!


That's what we're going for anyway.
I signed on the other day for Corey McNabb's Rockstar Wedding Photographer workshop.
Corey McNabb is a national speaker and was named one of the top wedding photojournalists in the world in 2006 and one of the top 100 in North America.
So I'm pretty stoked to be fortunate enough to attend the Asheville native's workshop.

ADDITIONALLY:

Book me now for the 25th of October, otherwise I'll be busy with shoots and the workshop through the 4th of November.
Now is also a good time to reserve your shoot date for the month of November, while I have a good chunk of my calendar still open.

Stay tuned for pictures from my three shoots this weekend - they all rocked!

1 comment:

Alicia Sharp said...

That is a great shot of Adam! I love how you captured his eyes! Glad to know you are booked and I cannot wait to see mine! It is driving me crazy!!!!!!! LOL!