Friday, October 19, 2007

Extreme Harris

Dana Harris knows a good deal when she sees one.
Dana was the first to take me up on the Extreme Hookup and once she got her images she called me right back to schedule another shoot with the rest of her family!
Avian (who has become the star of my blog) is Dana's daughter and she is now joined by her brother and sister, mom and dad. And a special guest - see if you can spot him.
In an interesting turn of events, I lost track of some of the images from our shoot and only realized it after I had finished editing and making a slideshow. So, the Harris clan receives a second slide show an no additional charge. Oh wait, there wasn't even a charge for the first one.
Sounds to me like someone's getting an Extreme Hookup :)

Slideshow one - Slideshow two





2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Once again you have amazed me! Now if you can just help me convince Dana HER photos are awesome!! Hope mine turn out good!

Anonymous said...

If I had the money I would totally fly you to California and have you take pics of me and my fids.. (my kids are feathered!) Your ability to capture the moment truly is amazing. Cant wait to meet you someday. DeAnn