Friday, October 5, 2007

Some Hominy Valley Baseball

Alrighty,
Here's some baseball pics!
Sorry for the delay, I know a number of people have been asking. I had over 1000 pictures from Friday to edit and my software decided to punk out. Every bit of text that it displays would randomly disappear and I'd have no way to navigate folders or images or adjustments - I spent some quality time with tech support on that one.
I finally got the pictures edited and into a slideshow and then realized I was completely out of space with my local Charter account to host the slideshow online. I knew using Charter was a temporary measure anyway. So I had to find another web hosting company, figure out how their system works and then upload the new slideshow there, and now it seamlessly and magically shows up on my blog - I won't go into how that all works, as long as it looks good on your end.
I'm uploading all 616 shots to Pictage as I write this - you can see them here.
If that link doesn't work, check it again in a little while; uploading hundreds of pics takes a few hours and the link won't be active until it's completely finished.
Here we go, hope you like it!


FROM FRIDAY:
I'm headed out in about an hour to go shoot some baseball pics for Hominy Valley. I'm looking forward to it now that a few people over there know who I am and they asked me to come back :)
I'll be putting the pictures from tonight with this post as soon as I sort through them - so check back right here for pics from Friday the 5th. 

No comments: